I know I’ve been awful at posting lately… but I really, really want to make it up to you! And on Saturday, you will have an INCREDIBLE (if I do say so myself) dessert recipe for the Virtual Vegan Potluck. But for now, I wanted to put together a few of my favorite recipes from the blog so far! (Click the pictures to see the recipes!)
1. Simple Tofu “Recovery” Breakfast Sandwich : A delicious, savory sandwich perfect for those rough mornings!
2. Gingersnap Breakfast Bars: Lasting energy from a gingery sweet breakfast bar!
3. Tomato Nut-Cheese Spread: A welcome substitute for those fancy cheese plates- delicious served with avocado!
4. Guacamole: One of my absolute favorite snacks! Leave the avocado a little chunky for the perfect guac!
5. White Bean Hummus: No chick peas here! An unexpected twist on a vegan staple.
6. No Knead Fruit & Nut Bread: Crunchy, doughy, and just a little sweet… yum!
7. Irish Potato Candies: Native to the Philadelphia area, these yummy candies rolled in cinnamon should be enjoyed year-round!
8. Lime Sugar Cookies: Crispy, sweet, and zesty cookies for when you want something a little unexpected!
9. And last but DEFINITELY not least, my favorite recipe thus far…. Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Pie. No explanation necessary.